Friday, February 4, 2011
Group Time...
So last summer i asked myself the question "Why is everyone so unresponsive in group time?" We all expierience this. The awkward silence after the youth leader asks a question as some ponder the question, others devolp their own ideas around it, while other people goof off and dont even pay attention. So why is it that sometimes we are unresponsiver. At first i came up with the answer that we dont want to be embarrased in front of our friends. But as time goes on i have realized that that becomes less true. I love every single person in my youth group. Everyone of them adds a unique trait and i dont feel awkward talking to them about most things. So why do i not speak up. I think it is because i am afraid of getting the answer wrong. I dont want to face the pain of knowing that i cant think. I want to have time to develop on a topic and then speak up about it. What do you think? How do you usually react in group time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment