Friday, February 18, 2011
Only Grace
Today was a turning point in my life. We all know of the struggle that i have had these past couple of weeks with some of the people in my class. Well today, in study hall, i was listening to pandora radio, and "Only Grace" by Matthew West came on. I realized that God loves those people in my class just as much as He loves me. We are all equal in His eyes. "Theres only grace...only love." We may be different people, but together we are one in Christ. Each day we have a new begining, and we should make the most of it. I have realized that it is my job to show them what Christ is truly like; to show them that GOD IS LOVE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKL0QB-_ho0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Kyle, be encouraged and patient.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Kyle! I'm proud of you. You're doing an excellent job with your blog.
ReplyDelete